- Thank You Veterans. fb.me/7UzJTeSAo 1 year ago
- fb.me/Wz0maNMp 1 year ago
- #Abide fb.me/2157Rr0Kc 2 years ago
- The dog really ties the family together. Meet Donnie aka Buddy the Super Dog. #Abide #LifeIsGood fb.me/1P7OqJ0lx 2 years ago
- Walter has been legally ours for one year today. It's been wonderful. I hope you all are well. #Abide #Walter 2 years ago
- fb.me/1mR6qFG72 3 years ago
- I can get behind this... fb.me/2XtOZwt6l 3 years ago
- Grabbed Walter as I dropped him off for school today. Said, "Hey you're my son." He looked back without missing... fb.me/3yg264CSU 3 years ago
- Performed my first fish funeral tonight. Not going to lie, I cried. That fish meant a lot to this family. Swim... fb.me/2wrPQ9yds 3 years ago
- Walter starts Dodger Camp today. He told me last night he was nervous. "Every time I think about it my stomach... fb.me/3nv8z0bOn 3 years ago
Cool books man…
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Overwhelmed by the great advice and support I’ve received from comments today. Really blown away by it. Thanks so much for reading and offering such valuable insight. Abide! Advertisements
Found a spelling test of Walters in his bag. Teacher wrote on it, “Not one right, how sad. Surely you can do something about this.” Guess who’s taking Walter to school tomorrow. This will not happen, but I can relate.
Walter’s new favorite song. Quite a treat to hear him sing it.
Dudette was out of the house yesterday from morning till well after bedtime so it was a 100% guy day. It went fine, there were no major incidents but even when things go well it can be exhausting. Even though … Continue reading
Took Walter to work today and the kid bowled a perfect game. I got lots of unsolicited positive feedback on him today. Heard he was funny, kind, helpful and inquisitive. I also saw him bully an executive into an attempt … Continue reading
So, it’s my turn now. Not sure what to say but, here goes. If someone would have told me 7yrs ago when we started down this path that 1. we would still be going down this path 7yrs later and … Continue reading
Dudette will be posting a blog this evening. Enjoy!